Includes all types of information that may be interesting for followers and potential customers and investors. The documentation that you upload in the file of your project can be public, accessible to all users or private, only you and the people to whom permission can access.
These are some of the most requested documents:
Initial presentation of the project
Explain here the following aspects of your project, will serve as a summary to have a first idea of how the project is. At least you must explain:
- How did the idea come about.
- The problem that is solved.
- The current state of development of the project.
Presentation of the promoter team
How is the team that is starting up this project and those personal or professional aspects more relevant to their involvement in the company.
- What are your motivations to undertake.
- A curriculum of each of the promoters of the company.
- The dedication you have to the project.
The starting point for the start-up of your project should be the clients, therefore you must make the empathy map of your idea or project with the objective of knowing the client to whom your project is going to be directed, which will help define the value proposition that will be developed. Answer here the main questions in relation to the client to which your project is directed:
- What you see: consider aspects of the characteristics of the environment that surrounds you; your friends and close people; what offers the market already offers, …
- What it says and does; how he acts when he is public, what he looks like; what is your attitude towards the proposals of the companies, what contradictions do you have …
- What do you hear: what your friends say, your family, your staff, your bosses, the influential people in your environment; what information reaches you through what communication channels.
- What he thinks and feels: what really matters to him; what are its main motivations, concerns, concerns, dreams and aspirations.
- What are your main frustrations? What are the main obstacles to achieve what you want ?.
- What are the benefits you can get? What do you really want to achieve? How do you measure success? What strategies would you use to achieve it?
You can use this template to make the empathy map:.
Explain here the value proposal for your clients based on the conclusions of the empathy map. You must explain aspects such as the solution you offer, to whom you offer it and why it is valuable to them. Answer the following questions in order to understand what the value proposition of your company consists of.
- How your company, product or service solves the problem or need of your client.
- What benefits should the customer expect from your service?
Why you should choose you and not your competition. What is your differential value?
- What your product or service will consist of based on the conclusions of the value proposal.
You can use this template to design the value proposition of your project.
Canvas of the Business Model
Explain here the different sections of the canvas of the business model:
- Explanation of the customer segment, explanation of the value proposal, collection and communication channels, key activities, key resources, description of the cost structure and the revenue model.
- Explanation of the customer segment: Who do you intend to offer your business model?
- Explanation of the relationship with customers: What kind of relationship will you maintain with your customer segment?
- Explanation of communication channels with customers: How will you know and evaluate, and how will you decide, buy and receive post-sale support for your customer segment?
- Describe the value proposition of the company: What will you offer to your customer segment? In what way will you solve your problems?
- Develop the key activities of the company: What activities are key for your business model to work ?.
- Describe the key resources that will be necessary: Do you require one or more key resources for your business model?
- Explain which are your key partners: Who will be the key partners to develop your business model ?.
- Describe the cost structure of your company: What is your cost structure? What are the most important expenses of your business model ?.
- Describe the sources of income of your company: What will be the way in which your model intends to finance itself and obtain income?
You can use this template to make the Canvas of the Business Model of your company.
Explain here the variables of the marketing mix and especially the communication and marketing strategies that you will carry out, as well as the planned planning.
You can use these templates to make the Marketing Plan for your company.
Reflects in the Excel document the financial plan of your business: investment, financing, balances, amortizations, income statement, sales forecasts, treasury, and main ratios. You can download a copy of the financial plan here.
It presents here in a very synthetic way the data of your business and all the main aspects that identify it.
You can use this template to do the Executive Summary of your company.
Reflect here graphically the presentation of your project, which will contain the description of the team, the problem and the solution, the product and the market, the business model, the marketing strategy, the current and expected results, the projections and financial needs, etc. The demoday presentation summarizes all aspects of the Lean Business Plan.
You can use these templates to make the presentation of the Demoday of your company.
Others: production process, commercial presentations, technical detail of the solution, publications in the press, etc.